Hello, Rich. This is a very smooth running video for Christianity. Rituals, sacraments, and cathedrals were displayed in this appropriately as well. Sincerely,Chris
I love it. Good taste in editing. is full of life.
Wow....very nice video and its clear i must say!! Showing different aspect of religion in it as well...nice!!!!
GREAT job Rich do I hear PRODUCER In your future HA HA
You've done a great job of capturing various aspects of Christianity, from the institutional to the personal and of covering many of the different denominations (though the video is a little heavy on high church traditions)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hello, Rich.
This is a very smooth running video for Christianity. Rituals, sacraments, and cathedrals were displayed in this appropriately as well.
Sincerely,
Chris
I love it. Good taste in editing. is full of life.
Wow....very nice video and its clear i must say!! Showing different aspect of religion in it as well...nice!!!!
GREAT job Rich do I hear PRODUCER
In your future HA HA
You've done a great job of capturing various aspects of Christianity, from the institutional to the personal and of covering many of the different denominations (though the video is a little heavy on high church traditions)
Post a Comment