After world war 2 the UN and the world decided to help European Jews. They had been nearly eliminated by Nazi Germany. During the late 1930's and early 1940's they were sent to concentration camps from all over Europe. They were forced to work with little food. All their possessions were taken. Millions were tortured and killed.
So was it fair to the people of Palestine, that they lose their land to make up for something that happened in Europe. The people of Palestine were forced off their land. They were forced into ghettos. Some of these places are the poorest on earth. d the State of Israel was created. Since 1948 there has been fighting in the Middle East. Israel is at constant war with her neighbors. Can the fighting ever stop if the reason for the unrest is never spoken about. If the new country for European Jews had been placed in Germany after WWII. Would we have all the problems we have today in the Middle East. I don't know? What do you think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey, sorry I haven’t written you back but my computer has been down for a while but I wanted to say thanks for all the support and the luck you offered my dad. Fingers crossed hopefully this block vote won’t stand in his way this time. Thank you again and I will be sure to let you know the results and with a bit of luck and a couple prayers I hope to come to you with GOOD news.
Post a Comment