Monday, September 24, 2007
I would like your opinion
I saw a video of a college student. He was asking questions of Senator John Kerry. The student was asking tough questions. Questions the senator did not want to answer. About the 2004 election and in this students mind Kerry might have won if not for some underhanded election day tactics. This student was suggesting Kerry should have put up more of a fight on the day of the election. After some time this student was tasered. In front of the student body and the press the student was electrically shocked for asking questions. Should our religious leaders be talking about this incident. Is this the way a civilized country treats is citizens. I was taught love thy neighbor, do onto others as you want others to do to you, and what you do to the least of my brothers that you do onto me. Where is the outcry. What do you think. Should our religious leaders be talking about this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
honestly I don't think so no one was really wronged. Its not like jena 6 down in missouri where people are hanging nooses, the security just overstepped its bounds. If anything where are civil leaders crying police brutality?
Post a Comment