Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Confucius
This Chinese Philosophy is a wonderful way to live ones life. It takes many instances in ones life and provides a road map for success and happiness. I don't understand all the verses but they are interesting. It does not tell you how to make money or find love. It helps you find inner peace. It helps you find contentment. If you have inner peace and contentment you will have a better chance of making money and finding love. To be the best human being you can be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hello, Rich.
Yes, I agree with your essay. Not everything can be understood when learning religion.
However, I like the way you presented your ideas towards Confucius.
Sincerely,
Chris
Yes you did present it very well and it is very difficult to agree when religion is involved becuase they differ in ways only they could understand . We are all so used to our religion and our way of life and since the invasion of our country we are being forced to learn and accept others , which has its ups and downs.
Post a Comment