Tuesday, September 11, 2007

One Religion

I think George was right when he said there is only one religion with hundreds of versions .

One of Judaism's main prophets is Moses.
2 of Catholicism's prophets are Jesus and Moses.
3 of Islam's prophets are Mohammad, Jesus and Moses.

These 3 religions all have 1 all powerful God, with the same beginning, same middle and we will see about the end. Which replaced most of the old worlds multi God religions thru conversions. A large percentage of the worlds population are associated with one of these 3 similar religions. There are many sects, cults, denominations, and congregations that change or rearrange some beliefs, commitments, or codes to form new religions. I can't wait to see what the 21st century will bring.
What do you think?

4 comments:

Sdwyer said...

I can relate to your statement. i truly believe there is one religion and the others are just bouncing off the main one. In the majority of religions there is a god, saint, etc. they worship wether it be Jesus, God, Mohammod. It all bolis down to the same thing.

Susan De George said...

And yet the fastest growing religion in American-- Buddhism-- doesn't really have the equivalent of saints or gods.

CTreligion said...

I agree with you Rich, there are many similarities in the major religions of the world. For example, all these religions have houses of worship, which are considered holy and scared. The Catholics have churches, the Protestants haves churches, the Jews have synagoues, and Muslims have mosques. The all have powerful leadership.They all use music in their worship

Chris Thoma

wendy said...

I totaly agree with you. You know, this new cetury will bring people nothing but missery by individuals (our children)who are now being brain wash by their religious leaders; that what we will see coming to us is nothing but, war like is happening now. See some people think that they are being rewarded from the "lord" above for fighting against humanity if according to them they are not following their religious beliefs an EX. "The Nation of Islam" I know we didn't get to that jet but, just to give you what this new century will bring to us.